cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Graf 1000 cannot print borderless prints

DEHenry
Apprentice

I am unable to print borderless pictures above 8.5x11 in size.  I have tried all the various options out there in terms of what to check, uncheck, etc.  I am using a MAC with Ventura software.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

When you installed and added the printer to your Mac, did you select the IJ Series version of the printer or the Airprint version?

We look forward to your reply.

Also, if you would like to resolve this issue in real time, I recommend reaching out to Canon support. 

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@DEHenry wrote:

I am unable to print borderless pictures above 8.5x11 in size.  I have tried all the various options out there in terms of what to check, uncheck, etc.  I am using a MAC with Ventura software.  Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ArthurJ has the answer. Go back to System Settings, Printers & Scanners, click the “+” button to add a printer and wait (could be several minutes) for the real Canon driver to appear. 

I am assuming you downloaded and installed the Canon driver from the support website. If not, you need to do that. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements