cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 200 Professional Print & Layout

Dee59
Apprentice

The question I have is printing using a Canon Pro 200 and their Professional Print & Layout. My computer is a Dell and using Windows 11.

I'll explain my problem. Before using Photoshop, I could use Professional Print & Layout with no problem. When it worked correctly, I would open the printer software first, then go to file -> open and choose the image I wanted to print. It would place the image in the print program. From there I controlled the layout, etc. It worked fine until I started using photoshop. Some images do open, most do not. Using the Professional Print & Layout I can use paper size up to 13x19 and choose my image size as 11x14 with other photos added to fill the space. 

Am I missing a plug in? 

Since I have been using Photoshop what happens now when I chose file -> open no image appears in print program. 

Today I uninstalled/reinstalled the software for the printer. Still no luck. 

Any help or direction I should take would be appreciated. 

Dee

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

There is a print studio pro plugin you can try using with Photoshop. This plug-in software facilitates professional photo printing. Plug-in offers all print related setting from a single user interface. With Print Studio Pro, you can print photos in various styles, including bordered, borderless, index, monochrome, and using ICC profile.

Please click HERE to download and install the plugin. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements