cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 1000 only prints on 8.5 by 11 size paper - Windows 10

66helgi
Apprentice

I cannot get my Pro 1000 to recognize any paper size other than 8.5 x 11. I tried changing settings in the Windows 10 control panel for my printer in the Preferences section of Properties for my desired size (17 x 22). Properties only shows 8.5 x 11 as the paper size available regardless of the settings in Preferences. I'm using the Canon Professional Print and Layout Application to do my printing. It barely works with 8.5 by 11, giving paper size error messages, but I can force the printer to ignore it and it prints just fine. I'm setting the desired printer size in Professional Print and Layout and on the Pro 1000 to the desired paper size and type. I always use Canon Photo Paper. I cannot force the printer to ignore the paper size errors (2114) or (2115) with larger sizes of paper. I tried using the top loader and the manual loader with other larger paper sizes and types, such as 11 x 17 on plain paper and nothing works. I downloaded and installed the latest Software and drivers from Canon a week ago. Any help would be appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements