cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-1000 and transfer papers for T-shirt

maucamo
Enthusiast

Hallo, can I print on transfer papers for T-Shirt with my canon pro-1000? Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi maucamo,

While the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 can print on T-shirt transfer paper, it is recommended that the manufacturer of the paper that you intend to use is contacted to see if they provide ICC profiles for that paper.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Hi maucamo,

Because that type of paper is not supported with the printer, I would not be able to guarantee that you would not have issues.

In my experience with T-shirt transfer paper, you would not have any issues.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi maucamo,

While the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 can print on T-shirt transfer paper, it is recommended that the manufacturer of the paper that you intend to use is contacted to see if they provide ICC profiles for that paper.

maucamo
Enthusiast
Thanks. So the printer can print on that kind of paper without issue or problems of damaging print head!

Hi maucamo,

Because that type of paper is not supported with the printer, I would not be able to guarantee that you would not have issues.

In my experience with T-shirt transfer paper, you would not have any issues.

Announcements