cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue with pixma canon TS 9560 flipping images with registration marks horizontally

silhouette
Apprentice

hi all! i have started to get into print and cut tshirt transfer sheets using silhouette studio software and the accompanying silhouette cameo 4 cutting machine, my printer is a canon TS 9560. so i set printer to print an image which is within the software registration marks(printed registration marks allow the cutting machine to recognise the image within them and cut around the image so you can transfer the image to fabrics using heat) its set up with appropriate transfer paper etc and the preview image is fine but when i send to print it flips horizontally making it unrecognisable by the cutting machine. so my issue is, why does it flip it horizontally even when the print preview image appears fine? i cannot locate a MIRROR box in the print pref. settings anywhere as i thought that may have been the cause. any help is welcome, THANKS

Nate

1 REPLY 1

silhouette
Apprentice

just to confirm my duplex setting is unchecked as i thought it MAY have been line stapling causing it to flip

Announcements