cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 stopped printing

AD
Apprentice

Pro-100 does not print. The yellow light flashes 3 times. I checked every possible option for that error  but found nothing wrong. No paper jams. When I send a file to be printed it takes about an inch of the paper and stops flashing the orange light 3 times. This is a new problem. It worked perfectly until now. I turned it off and then on several times. I never had a print coming out with a peace of paper missing. Upon restart the yellow light is not blinking. After trying to print the blinking returns and won't go away. At some point it printed a 4x6 photo correctly. But no more. Any assistance will be gladly welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Before I posted my intial message in this forum I had several times checked every one ot this error messages and attempted to solve them following the steps recommended on this site to no avail. The orange light kept blinking 3 times and no printing was possible. Nothing seemed to be wrong but my PRO100. I thought a tiny speck if dirt was blocking some sensor inside the printer.

After receiving a message from this site I checked again, step by step. There was no visdible paper jam or a door that was not properly closed. Yet when I attempted to printt a photo it worked normally.

Now my printer is back to normal.

Thank you for your assistance.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi AD,

Please follow the troubleshooting steps on the following page from the On Line Manual of your PIXMA PRO-100:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/PRO-100S%20series/EN/UG/ug_trouble0300.html

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Before I posted my intial message in this forum I had several times checked every one ot this error messages and attempted to solve them following the steps recommended on this site to no avail. The orange light kept blinking 3 times and no printing was possible. Nothing seemed to be wrong but my PRO100. I thought a tiny speck if dirt was blocking some sensor inside the printer.

After receiving a message from this site I checked again, step by step. There was no visdible paper jam or a door that was not properly closed. Yet when I attempted to printt a photo it worked normally.

Now my printer is back to normal.

Thank you for your assistance.

Announcements