06-27-2015 04:57 PM
Hi there - Am a fairly savvy computer person, but for the life of me can't figure out how/why the Pro 100 reduces output when printing to 8.5 x 11. Especially when it was working fine a month ago.
Trying to print a simple b&w shipping label. The printer scales it down to ~25% of orig - whether I print from Acrobat, PS, or even screen grabs put into Word. So, it's not an Adobe prob.
- Have downloaded the latest printer driver for OS X 10.8.5 and rebooted all, with no luck.
- Print preview depicts 8.5 x 11 as the size.
- Page setup/properties within the file menu depicts 8.5 x 11 as the size.
- Print & Scan settings in system prefs indicates US letter.
- Have tried all variations within the print dialogs of Word, Acrobat, and PS to make it print correct size. It continues to print too small.
If there's a conflict in the print settings, I simply can't find it.
Anyone have ideas??
Solved! Go to Solution.