cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 New problem printing a 12x18 on a 13x19

Shellette
Apprentice

Hi All,

I need help with the settings.  Everything I print isn't printing the to the layout dimensions. I have been printing fine for a couple years, until a couple months ago. I had settings and dimensions saved which no longer work.  Now I am waisting ink and paper after many failed attempts. I have ceased using this printer and order only from my print lab but today I really need to print something.  It has something to do with hidden borders or a change in the driver?  PS updated to 2021, I reloaded Studio Pro and I see the new Layout Plug in which also isn't helping. 

Windows 10 printing from PS lates version.

Borderless 13x19 is impossible but now so is 12x18.  It is either printing the 12x18 slightly too small or slightly too large. Which means they won't fit into my frames.  Currently attempting to print 2 12x8 images on the same paper which is sized at 12.5x18.5 because I can't print a borderless 13x19. Attached is what I am trying to print, and the results. 

Image 12x8s on 12.5x18.5 web.jpg 

One printed black borders edges and made the prints too small and the other I used the Layout plug and it made it too large. 

20201213_125816.jpg20201213_125838.jpg

I have spent days trying to resolve this. 

Thank you for any help,

Michelle

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Try reinstalling the latest printer driver. 

I don't understand what you mean by sized at 12.5x18.5. 

Also don't understand 2 12x18 images on same paper. 

What paper are you using?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements