cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 Driver Version

cosmicdust
Apprentice

Downloaded recommended update: p86l-win-pro_100-1_05-ejs.exe
Installed via wifi. Printed test page and it says Driver version 2.85.2.60. Should it be 2.86.1.xx? The numbers are a bit confusing. Wish the download driver number would match format you get when printing test page.
Can anyone help me please? Do I have latest driver, am I doing something wrong, etc.? Is test page proper way to verify driver version?
Windows 8.1 64 bit.

4 REPLIES 4

Joel
Apprentice

2.85.2.60 is the same driver version that I have.

Thanks.  i was just wondering because the recommended driver update on the support page I just checked the other day doesn't mention that number anywhere and I know sometimes driver updates only change a few of the numbers.  I shoukld have checked the driver version before I did the update- and I presume it can be updated via wifi(?)- or must you connect via usb cable to update?   Hmmmmm.........

Alas, nothing is easy.

fred1952
Contributor

I have driver version 2.85 that came with the printer. Works flawlessly. Version 2.86 does not show resolution of 1200 x 1200 when  highest qualiuty and premium paper are selected, like driver 2.85 did.

Is that a bug in 2.86 not showing 1200 x 1200 any mnore.?

Fred

Fred,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements