Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Printing borderless with Pixma Pro 10

Hi, I have just purchased a secondhand Pixma Pro 10S and have had a slight issue when printing borderless. I ran through a few test prints at 6 x4 using fotospeed PF Luster 275, and ended up with a very small border at the bottom of the print of around 2.5mm. I then tried a print on the same paper, this time on A4, again I had a small unprinted strip on the bottom, this time only 1.5mm.

I am using Affinity Photo and have set the driver to print borderless. I have been hunting through this forum and around the internet to see if I'm doing something wrong. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I resolve this issue.

Thanks

Paul

VIP

Re: Printing borderless with Pixma Pro 10

Welcome to the forum.

Try increasing the amount of extension.

Screenshot 2021-10-11 144604.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
Occasional Contributor

Thank you, that has helped. I moved the slider to the extreme right, I only printed a 6x4 and the margin has reduced to about 1 mm now, I only plan on using that size for test prints so I'm not that worried for a small margin. I will have to do a spot of experimentation tomorrow with larger prints.

Occasional Contributor

I printed out at A4 today, no sign of a border Smiley Happy