cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer for vector map printing?

MisterWolf
Apprentice

Question about buying a realy large (!) format printer for printing vector maps. Some advices? Wall size, decoration purpose, you know.

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi MisterWolf,

It is recommended that an authorized Canon dealer is contacted.  They can assist you with finding the right model for you.  To locate an authorized Canon dealer, please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/wheretobuy?sku=US_2400C006&model=imagePRO...

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello, Patrick, thank you very much, but local delaer can`t recommend  me one, so I registered in this forum. Probably there are some tech forum here?

The first map we are going to print is Los Angeles, metro area map, this one:

[Link removed per FORUM GUIDELINES]

3mx3m size, matte.  
It should be "readable", what obviously depends on  a printing quality and prepress editing. 

If I work in a company where such a printer is needed every day, I don't see the problem. But if you need it once a week, it wouldn't be better to find a company that can do that for you. When the boss asked me to take care of this, I, for example, decided to turn to video-editor.online, where I usually did the logo, the design, and all the things related to advertising, because they had a slice in which everything was done these things. But already do as you think would be more convenient for you and the price.

Announcements