cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print size with Canon Pixma Pro 100

RandyC
Contributor

When printing out of photoshop, I have my print sized to 8x10 and it prints a 4x7 on 8.5x11 paper. The info panel on the side says 8x10 in size. How do you know the size it's printing?

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi RandyC,

Please try using the Print Studio Pro plugin for your PIXMA PRO-100 when using Photoshop.

This plugin can be downloaded from Canon's web site:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/professional-large-format-printers...

Once on that page, please click on the Select button next to the Print Studio Pro plugin and then the Download button.

Once installed, please use this plugin to print from Photoshop.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Patrick,

I am using the plug-in. It confuses me when I look at the properties and it says "Print size=8x10. I don't see anywhere that you can visialize the print size. When I printed it, It was 4x7. Is it a setting in Photoshop? Rulers won't be helpful to know what actual size the print will be. Thank you for the response.

Randy

I am a loyal Canon user. I bought a Canon 7D, Canon 5D Mark III, Lenses, batteries, flashes and a Printer. I am very disappointed in the help provided here or lack of help. Maybe I don't understand how to use this forum. I am seriously going to consider changing. 

Hi, RandyC!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

I downloaded the user guide for this printer, Pixma Pro 100, and don't see anywhere on how to set the print sizes. Can ANYONE help? This is extremely frustrating. 

Hi RandyC,

We think you might benefit from one-on-one support. Our US-based technical supoprt is 100% free, and 100% here in the United States. They're at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) from 10am to 10pm (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. 

Announcements