cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro

otava
Enthusiast

My Print Studio Pro stopped working on all applications (PSE and LR). It opens OK, but the selected image does not show up nor does any of the selection values like paper size show. Only the headlines appear?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Do you see this screen below? I am a little confused on what you just said? In LR the right side of the screen has "Print" and next to it "Printer...". This is at the bottom of the screen on the right side. Click "Printer..." to choose your printer. You must have the Pixma Pro-100 selected for te PSP to work.

1.jpg

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Sorry forgot say that I was looking at the Print Studio Pro. Here is how it opens. See, only headings nothing to chose. 

canon pro 100.jpg

You must have an imagine selected before you use PSPro. Remember it is a plug-in. Have the imagine up and selected in LR. Than go to the Plug in extra menu, (like the first screen shot). It should appear. I think you have everything you need, you just need to learn PSP's way of doing things.

1.jpg

EB

OK

So this is where I start

LR 4 copy.jpg

Then i go

File > Plug-in extras > Canon Print Studio Pro

an get this

Error.jpg

Before I just clicked OK and the PSP opened normally, but not any more. I have not done anything special ie upgrades. There was only one windows automatic update for security. After cliking OK PSP opens as shown above.

OK, now you are out of the operation of PSPro or LR. You have some other Windows setting messed up. Whether you did it or Windows did it for some reason is of no matter.

Right click on your Desktop and there will be some way to set the resolution. Mine is NVIDA Control Panel. Set it to 1920x1080 and Color Depth to Highest (32-bit).

Beyond this I am not going to be of any further help, if I have been any help at all, that is. But that is why PSP is not working proplerly.

Good luck,

EB

EB

Yours must look exactly like the screen shot for everything to work properly. I hope you get it sorted because the Pro-100 is a great printer but if you can't get PSP to work, it's no big deal because LR5 prints just fine without it. Actually LR5 does everything PSP does!Smiley Happy

About the new brush in LR5, it is better nothing more. So don't be expecting great things from it. It works OK about 50% of the time. It is NOT Photo Shop!Smiley Indifferent

EB
Announcements