cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro and Photoshop CS6

flameout
Apprentice

I recently bought the Pixma Pro-100 and installed the included software. Everything seems to be fine except that Print Studio Pro isn't showing up in my Photoshop CS6. It works just fine in Lightroom. In PS, it should be under File/Automate, correct? (It's not there)

If I go to Start/All Programs/Canon Utilities/Print Studio Pro/Print Studio Pro Plug-In Install, it only tells me that Adobe Lightroom is found, but no mention of Adobe Photoshop. Is there some other way to install this plug-in for Photoshop?

Bill

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just updated all of the software, and now Print Studio Pro is showing up in Photoshop

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, Bill!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm running Windows 7(64bit) with all of the lastet updates, 6 gig RAM, . One thing I did notice is that all of the drivers and software I received my printer are far from the latest versions. Is there a way to update all of these automatically or do I need to download and install each file individually?

My version of Print Studo Pro is 1.0.0

Photoshop is CS6 Extended v. 13.0.1 x64

Lightroom v. 5.2

cameraraw v. 8.2

I just updated all of the software, and now Print Studio Pro is showing up in Photoshop

eh_design
Apprentice

Print Studio Pro plugin not there in Photoshop CS6  

I have installed latest Canon pro 100 drivers etc. 

imac 27" ,  yosemite, 

in photshop> (file > automate> ?-not listed ...???)

is the plugin a separtae installation? how to access?

Go to your Applications folder. Open the Canon Utilities folder. Open the Print Studio Pro folder. Double-click the Plugin Installer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

mwicks
Apprentice

I recently upgraded to Win10. I had to reload all my software.  I downloaded the lastest software from canon.  My issue is that when I launch the print studio pro from the plug in manager, the window opens up but no image appears and thee's no printer to select. I can print using Photoshop print to the canon pixma100 and I can print from other apps and from the my image garden.

This worked on my win8.1 install fine. Any suggesions. I've uninstalled the software a few times.  I've also trying installing the plug into the Modules folder under lightroom,

mwicks,

Check to make sure that the image is in JPEG format.  This should allow the plugin to view the image.

If the issue continues to persist, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Uninstall the latest version (2.1.0) and install 2.0.2. That solved my problem. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements