cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro Plugin

RayC-99
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pro 10 printer and lightroom 5.7 with print studio pro plugin and it works great.  I upgraded to lightroom 6.1 and now have a problem with the print studio plugin.  I select a photo in lightroom 6 and go to plugins extra, click on canon print studio pro and it launchs, but it does not see the selected photo.  The plugins screen just shows a white square and no photos selected.  Adobe said that it is a canon problem.  Any suggestions.

9 REPLIES 9

merrymary247
Rising Star
So, it doesn't look like Lightroom 6.1 is officially supported with Print Studio Pro as of yet, not sure if that's the root of your problem or not.

Is the photo in CMYK or RGB? What data format? Does this happen with all pictures or just certain ones?

The photos are RGB and .psd format.  I select them in the library module of lightroom.  This is the same procedure that I use in lightroom 5.7.  I see on Canon's web site that they are coming out with Print Studio Pro 2, I can wait for that since I have a work around of importing photo's modified in LR6 back into LR5.  Thanks for the response.

If you are looking at the Pro-10 feature page the "2" is not PSP Version 2, but a subscript "2" referring to the notes below.

Since it works OK for me with CR2 files, maybe try reinstalling the plugin.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks for the input.  It turned out that I had na old version PSP, 1.0, if you had not listed the version that you were using I would not checked mine.  I updated to the latest 1.4 and everything is working just great.  Again thanks for the help.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Print Studio Pro 1.4.1 works fine with Lightroom CC 2015 (dehaze version, which is latest). W7-64 machine.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

mwicks
Apprentice

I am having the same issue only with Lightroom 6.6.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the printer pro studio many times now and I stll can't use the plug in.   I open the plugin from the plugin extra section.  The print studio opens up but then there's no image, no printer to select basically can't do anything with it.   This worked using the same LR ver in Win8.1.

I'm using Pro-100 printer

Win10

LR ver 6.6

Print Studio Pro 2.1.0

Any help would be much appreciated.

Mike

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I had that same exact problem with that version of PSP and W7.. Uninstall 2.1.0 and the install 2.0.2 version; that solved my problem.

I contacted Canon and they said they couldn't reproduce my problem. But 2.0.2 works fine and the changes from 2.0.2 to 2.1.0 are minor and don't affect me.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Do you have a link to that version?

Found the version and that worked.  So much thanks.  I spent 4  hours working on this at least.

Announcements