cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma pro 100 stopped printing 13 x 19 photos

Gary7
Contributor

I have been able to print 13 x 19 photos for over a year.  This week something happened to where it will not print.  I can print other sizes just fine but not the 13 x 19.  I would appreciate any help you can give me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@robnich wrote:

It's a long shot that the explanation is this simple, but is t possible that you may have forgotten  to indicate Manual Feed when setting up the printer driver to print at 13x19, and left it at Rear Tray?

Robert N.

Thanks Robert.  Your suggestion led me to get the printer driver re-installed which solved my problem.  Thank you for your help!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Danny

Hi, Gary7!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you Danny for responding to my problem.  First of all I should apologize for this late response to you.  This past week I have been up in the mountains doing photography and totally out of internet or phone service.  I thought that I had given you the information before I left but apparently I didn't enter it properly.  I hope this reaches you.

I am using:  

Windows 10, Desktop 015H7, Version 10.0.18363

Lightroom CC  Version 9.3

In answer to the question of Error Codes, I am not getting any error codes from the printer.

I really appreciate any help I can get.  I'm in town all week and will respond to any questions you or others may have.

Thank you so much!

Gary

@Danny wrote:

Hi, Gary7!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) and which applications you're trying to print from. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you Danny for responding to my problem.  First of all I should apologize for this late response to you.  This past week I have been up in the mountains doing photography and totally out of internet or phone service.  I thought that I had given you the information before I left but apparently I didn't enter it properly.  I hope this reaches you.

I am using:  

Windows 10, Desktop 015H7, Version 10.0.18363

In answer to the question of Error Codes, I am not getting any error codes from the printer.

I really appreciate any help I can get.  I'm in town all week and will respond to any questions you or others may have.

Thank you so much!

Gary

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Gary7,

In addition to providing the operating system and name of application that you are using, al please let us know if you are getting an error.  If you are, please let us know the exact wording of the error message that you get and any code that may appear.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Gary7
Contributor

Thank you Danny for responding to my problem.  I apologize for this late response to you!  I have been up in the mountains this past week doing photography and totally without internet & phone service.  I appreciate any help you or anyone can give me in solving this issue.

I am using:

Windows 10 Version 10.0.18363

In answer to the question of error codes, i am not getting any from the printer.

I will be in town all week and will quickly respond to any questions you may have.

Thanks so much,

Gary

@Gary7 wrote:

I have been able to print 13 x 19 photos for over a year.  This week something happened to where it will not print.  I can print other sizes just fine but not the 13 x 19.  I would appreciate any help you can give me!

robnich
Enthusiast

It's a long shot that the explanation is this simple, but is t possible that you may have forgotten  to indicate Manual Feed when setting up the printer driver to print at 13x19, and left it at Rear Tray?

Robert N.

Thank you!  I will check that. I appreciate your help.

@robnich wrote:

Robert N.

Thank you. I will check that. I appreciate your help.

@robnich wrote:

Robert N.

@robnich wrote:

Robert N.

Thanks Robert.  Your suggestion led me to get the printer driver re-installed which solved my problem.  Thank you for your help!

Announcements