cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 not adding 11 x 17 to printing paper options.

Abb_Lynn
Apprentice

I've been trying to get this to print on 11 x 17 in paper for a while now. I've gone through and attempted to add it as a custom print setting but it's not adding to the drop-down menu in any of the printing properties. 

I've tried printing from Photos, Clip Studio (the program I was running), and even tried it on my phone to see if it was a desktop issue. 

I don't know what else to try. I'm desparate at this point. All of the information i've found has screen caps from previous Windows versions. On Windows 10 everything is different and I can't even find a Maintenance menu in the hardware/driver properties menu. 

I'm so frustrated with this so any help at all, I would appreciate! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

robnich
Enthusiast

You should not have to add 11x17 as a custom paper size. On my Pixma PRO-100 Printer Preferences on a Windows 10 computer 11"x17" is there by default under Page Setup

Which printer driver do you have installed? What do you see under Settings/Devices/Printers and Scanners? Do you see Canon PRO-100 series and/or Canon PRO-100 series XPS?

Yo may need to go to Canon USA and download and install the latest PRO-100 driver , which is PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.07 (Windows)

Robert N.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

robnich
Enthusiast

You should not have to add 11x17 as a custom paper size. On my Pixma PRO-100 Printer Preferences on a Windows 10 computer 11"x17" is there by default under Page Setup

Which printer driver do you have installed? What do you see under Settings/Devices/Printers and Scanners? Do you see Canon PRO-100 series and/or Canon PRO-100 series XPS?

Yo may need to go to Canon USA and download and install the latest PRO-100 driver , which is PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.07 (Windows)

Robert N.

Yo may need to go to Canon USA and download and install the latest PRO-100 driver , which is PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.07 (Windows)"

I think this is where my problem is! I went in and redownloaded the driver and i'm able to print the 11 x 17. Thank you! 

Good news. I'm glad I was able to help.

Robert N.

Announcements