cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 Drivers

ujose17
Apprentice

Hello. I have a Pixma G-1200 and a Pixma Pro-100 printers. I have to reinstall everything in my PC (running Windows 10). I installed the 8-BPC driver and the XPS driver. If I go to settings->devices->printers, I found the two drivers listed under Printers & scanners for the Pixma G-1200. If I do the same for the Pixma Pro-100, only the XPS driver is listed. Is that ok even thou I installed both drivers for the printer or I am doing something wrong? Your help will be apprecited.

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Go to an app where you can select printers and see if both the Pro-100 and the Pro-100 XPS are seenScreenshot 2020-11-24 191130.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Only the XPS driver is listed for the Pixma Pro-100. That is what I find strange, i expect both drivers to be listed but only the XPS driver is listed. For the Pixma G-1200, I also installed both drivers. And for that printer I can see the two drivers listed.

That does seem strange. Delete the driver you see n Programs &Features and reinstall the regular driver and then the XPS driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements