cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-100 Best Paper for Color Matching

skyy797
Apprentice

Hello All!

Just purchased a Pixma Pro-100 and did a few test prints in Photoshop 2015 on Windows 10 at 2400 DPI, love the quality that this printer has! I did a few test prints on the Luster paper that it came with and it's exactly what I'm looking for! However, I want to make prints that will easily become a sticker, but this paper is a little thick for my liking. Are there any similar papers to the luster that I can use that might be a little thinner but give me the same dark blacks and great color matching?

Thanks,

Kevin

1 REPLY 1

AmandaC
Contributor

@skyy797 wrote:

Hello All!

Just purchased a Pixma Pro-100 and did a few test prints in Photoshop 2015 on Windows 10 at 2400 DPI, love the quality that this printer has! I did a few test prints on the Luster paper that it came with and it's exactly what I'm looking for! However, I want to freejobalert gimp notepad++ make prints that will easily become a sticker, but this paper is a little thick for my liking. Are there any similar papers to the luster that I can use that might be a little thinner but give me the same dark blacks and great color matching?

Thanks,

Kevin

I am also looking for the same. Help is appreciated

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Amanda

Announcements