cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 1

Photomanray
Contributor

Desperate, please help!

My printer is flashing 10 times which indicates the output tray is in the paper jam clearing position.  The tray is in the correct position and there is no paper jam.  This problem has occured twice before in the last couple of weeks and somehow it cleared and I could continue printing.  Now, no matter what I try I cannot print.  I have turned in on and off, left it unplaugged overnight and pressed every button in all combinations without any success. I am running OS Mojave the latest driver is installed and I'm using Canon inks.  Any advice would really appreciated.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Photomanray,

I recommend contacting our chat team.The real time support would be most beneficial in this case.

To get to the chat feature, click HERE. Once in the chat box, ask to speak to a live person. You will be asked to create a Canon account and once that is done, you will be able to connect with one of our chat agents Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET, excluding holidays.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks.  I am in contact with Canon support UK who are trying to solve the problem.

Announcements