cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRO-100 Photo Printing

DonFox
Apprentice

I have cleaned and replaced the printer head and all was well for the first few photos printed. Then when printing a test page its all but smeared. What else must be cleaned in order for it to print clearly? [Moderator note: Removed personal information for your security.]

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.
Do you see any error messages?
Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?
How do you connect to your printer USB or WiFi?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Was the test page photo paper? If so, was it perhaps loaded with the backing facing out rather than the print side facing out?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

eliu
Apprentice

This happens to me, I get streaks near the corners/borders of the pages. I think it's from the rollers.

Announcements