cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA Pro9000 Mark ii doesn't recognize paper

mrlevy
Apprentice

I searched for this topic in the forum and didn't see it, but I'm new to the forum so apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.  

My PIXMA Pro9000 Mark ii has worked fine for several years, but all of a sudden it won't recognize paper of any size.  I load it in the rear tray (I've tried photo paper pro semi-gloss 8x10 and 4x6 and regular bond office paper) and it partially pulls the paper into the printer, but then stops, the feeding area seems to mechanically move down and up, and then I get a message on the PC screen that there is no paper.  With the bond paper, it actually crumbled one side of the paper (the side closest to the middle of the printer, not closest to the edge of the printer) as it pulled the paper in.  This happened 3 times with the bond paper, but did not happen with the thicker photo paper. 

The printer is connected via USB to a PC running Windows 7 x64.  I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer.

Thanks,

Jeremy

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If you cannot see any visible obstructions in the paper tray, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance with this matter.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements