cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Landscape print problem in Photoshop

wvpatrick1
Apprentice

SOS How many times this must have posted, but ONCE AGAIN can't print from Canon Pixma Pro 200 SOS

I'm using a Mac M1 Os Ventura. I have installed, reinstalled, again, and again, and again... It's not AirPrint. It will print from Photoshop, but then I'm have the crazy unfixable Photoshop landscape print problem. This has now happened to me 4 times, each time for some other reason. I love the print quality of this but I HATE!!!!!!!!! this program. 9 hours today at it.... PLEASE!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

13 REPLIES 13

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What is the Ps landscape print problem you are refering to?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

I'm printing layouts that are typically 13" x 39" and no matter what I do it prints in portrait (down the center of the page) instead of covering it; printing in the right format. I also can't get Lightroom to print a cell that big. Every time I get close to printing, it's always something, no matter which program I use. I have all my profiles, everything set up in Canon... I would like to note that I have moved to a new router. Also I noticed this morning that the address in the Canon print and layout job manager window is not any I've seen, or can find. Could that the the problem. Again, I can get it to connect to other apps, just not its own... I've worked 100 out of the last 120 hours; I'm at the finish line. WHY CANON?!?!?!?!?!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I've not heard someone use this description either.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Stephen

If it's not "AirPrint," then that could be the issue — the AirPrint drivers aren't providing all the information to your software. Try installing or re-installing the Canon software & drivers from https://canon.us/PRO200Setup to see if that solves the issue.

Good point Stephen. I read it as not using AirPrint, but as you opined maybe he was saying it’s not AirPrint's problem meaning he has AirPrint. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

wvpatrick1
Apprentice

I'm printing layouts that are typically 13" x 39" and no matter what I do it prints in portrait (down the center of the page) instead of covering it; printing in the right format. I also can't get Lightroom to print a cell that big. Every time I get close to printing, it's always something, no matter which program I use. I have all my profiles, everything set up in Canon... I would like to note that I have moved to a new router. Also I noticed this morning that the address in the Canon print and layout job manager window is not any I've seen, or can find. Could that the the problem. Again, I can get it to connect to other apps, just not its own... I've worked 100 out of the last 120 hours; I'm at the finish line. WHY CANON?!?!?!?!?!

wvpatrick1
Apprentice

Also, when I installed and then reinstalled canon print and layout, the exact same layout came up, like it had never been uninstalled at all. Could this be something? Before when this has happened, I done exactly what I'm doing right now, and just out of the blue it would connect; for no other reason at all. I'd say, over the last year and a half since buying this POS I've spent around 200 actual hours trying to connect to Canon Print and Layout....

wvpatrick1
Apprentice

And at least another 150 hours trying to print in landscape in Photoshop...

click here to view the gallery
Announcements