cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100S Paper Jam Error

gazz5423
Apprentice

Hi, I am having trouble with a 1300 error saying a paper jam and flashing three times on the printer. It is when I am trying to print a test print (6x4in). This has only just started as I have had no problems in the past. I can still print a large piece of paper but not the 6x4. It will start to pull the 6x4 through but stops. Other times it has pulled the 6x4 all the way through without printing. I am running windows 10 and have just installed the latest drivers. The ink levels are all OK. The printer is always covered over when not in use. I only use this printer to print photographic material and looked inside to see if anything was inside like a piece of paper. But no problems with printing large prints. Has anyone come across this situation as I would be most grateful to solve this issue? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Which feed are you trying to print from?

Have you tried a roller cleaning?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi jrhoffman75, Sorry for not replying straight away as I have not completely solved the problem. I am using the top feeder and had no problems up to this date. It will still grab the paper ok so I believe the rollers are not the issue. I have now been able to print a small 6x4 test print. But what I have noticed since, is that I was printing an image which was on display in Canon Print Studio Pro and I had sized it up etc and pressed print and it printed an image which was attached or opened in photoshop in the background although it was not the image I had selected to print. Maybe this was my problem as I had other images in the background, although it was coming up as a paper jam. Maybe the computer program was confused and selected a paper jam fault. It would print large prints like A2 with no issues. Having only one image open seems to have fixed my problem at the moment. Thanks for your comments

Announcements