cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 No Ink on the Paper

takeurpic
Contributor

I seem to be having trouble with my printer printing. It was just a couple months ago when I used it last and it was fine. Right now, when I try to print anything or test a nozzle pattern, not one drop of ink shows up on the paper. Since then I have soaked the head for 20 hours in warm water and cleaned them. Thinking this might have done the trick, it didn't. So now I cleaned the ink containers, and still not one drop of ink. I would like to also add that I have deeply cleaned the inks with the printer utility. Still nothing!!! What should I do now?

Thanks, Jeff

2 REPLIES 2

larryc43230
Enthusiast

Are you by chance using the XPS printer driver? There are several posts (including a couple from me) describing how trying to print using the XPS driver causes blank sheets to be printed on PRO-100 and PRO-200 printers. Try printing using the non-XPS driver and see if that helps.

Thanks Larry, it may be worth a try. I was able to print just 3 months ago with the Canon drivers. The printer goes through the process to print and after going through a couple deep cleanings, just when it has gone through the printing cycle hoping you'll see something, the paper is blank.

Jeff 

Announcements