cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Is this ink empty ?

Kitty320
Contributor

IMG_0945.jpeg

Is this ink empty or still can be used til last drop ?the box on right side is empty but I see there’s still some in the cotton area??

6 REPLIES 6

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What model printer is this for and what model cartridge is this please?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

This is canon PIXMA pro 100 ‘s lgy ink 🙂

MelissaC
Apprentice

The printer will give you warnings that an ink tank is too low, but you can continue to print. The printer will refuse a job if the tank is completely empty.

The ink in the photo has life in it. Keep going! If you notice a difference in your print quality, you'll know how far you can push it. 

good idea thank you !! I was just wondering cuz u know, these inks are so expensive. Ima use it until last drop 🤣

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@Kitty320 wrote:

IMG_0945.jpeg

Is this ink empty or still can be used til last drop ?the box on right side is empty but I see there’s still some in the cotton area??

What does the print driver say? I would expect that it is showing a yellow exclamation point alert. You can continue printing until printer gives a red X alert and says ink may have run out. 

But now that it is out I would replace with new along with any other cartridges that show yellow exclamation point alert. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Printer say this cartridge is too low. But still printing, I was just wondering cuz I don’t want to be wasteful as how expensive the inks are🥲 thank you for replying !! So far it’s still printing ❤️

click here to view the gallery
Announcements