cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Novice- help to find print options

DD12
Apprentice

Ok, so I'm not a professional. I do love art and experimenting. I bought the Canon pro 200 printer. I did the initial setup and have the printer on my MacBook Air Sonoma 14.6.1  When I went to print under file I got a very very basic printing dialogue window. I went about looking on the digital display on the printer and didn't get very far. I thought maybe I should try using my iPhone (using my iPhone for much is not my preference and I've never printed photos for it). An 'easy canon printing' app came up so I downloaded onto my phone. I saw some layouts and tried for 3 hours (embarrassing) to print 2 4x6 on one letter size photo sheet. I got 2 photos covering the whole sheet. Trying again, I got error messages saying my paper size, etc. didn't match.... 

As I said, this is me not being a techie.. but I would love to just have a nice way of using this printer. I would like to print basic photos, and then would like to learn to print on the A3 Paper. There must be a place to access many printing options for photos, etc. Once I can utilize this.. I can experiment around to do something. What am I missing. Why can't I find more detailed and interesting printing options? 

Thanks so much for your answers- the simpler the better for this 'keep it simple stupid' person. TY! 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements