Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with print colors: Pro-200

dehlers43
Contributor

test .jpg

I am beyond frustrated....:(

I'm using a Pro-200, Canon ink, Corel Paint Shop Pro version 24.1.0.27 x64, Lenovo desk top PC running windows 11. Photo is 3x4.5, 300 dpi and is what the colors are supposed to look like. The printed photos are coming out intensely blue and I can't seem to fix that. I have tried Kirkland glossy photo paper and Canon Glossy Photo paper, 8.5x11. I have tried over 14 different combinations of auto settings, with driver matching, without driver matching, ICM both the Pro-200 glossy paper a and the the Kirkland, and have tried various increases in brightness, up to +12. I'm tired of wasting paper and ink. I printed photos about 2 weeks ago and they were OK. Haven't used the printer since. Was there a driver update?

Can someone please help? Thanks!

12 REPLIES 12

Thanks! I won't be able to try any of these suggestions until Friday but I'll keep you posted.

Diane

Hi John, I downloaded Canon Professional Print & Layout and printed one of my images. The colors are fine but I need to be able to print multiple images on each piece of paper and I don't see how to do that using this software. When I drag in an additional file, it creates a separate page. Anyway, I'll keep trying. Thank you for all your help.

D

There’s money involved in this approach, but take a look at Qimage Ultimate by ddisoftware. 
Another option would be Qimage 1 by binartem software. 
I use Qimage Ultimate because I have been using the product for close to 15 years. If I was starting new I would Q1 since it solely focuses on printing. Ultimate has processing features that I haven’t ever used. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements