cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last portion of print faded  canon pro9000

jryoungjr
Apprentice

My problem is I can't print a full image correctly.  The last inch on a 8 x 10 printed is faded.  Canon Pro 9000 and Photoshop  If I skew the image to the right all is fine.  I would like to have the whole area.   THANKS  20200608_091434-01.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know about any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi). It's also helpful to know the brand and type of paper you're using as well as the printing profile. 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

In addition to the information requested by Stephen, please post to one thread (same problem or issue).  This way others can find and follow the progress of your topic.  

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Faded-strip-at-last-end-of-a-print/m-...

It also makes it easier for others searching for solutions to find answers.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements