cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageprograf PRO-300 Noise

sparko
Apprentice

Hello, I am hearing "ta-ta-ta-ta-...." noise on the right side of the PRO-300 printer when it is printing. It is closer to the back half of the printer on the right side. I am feeding fine art smooth paper through a manual tray. Is this noise normal? Even when it is not printing, if I just apply a pressure every so slightly to the printer in a sideway movement, that noise there. So it is definitely not coming from the mechanical movement of parts associated with printing. It appears that something is just off and loose. I am just concerned whether it has anything to do with any special mechanical part associated with certain types of print settings. Please let me know if you experienced anything like this with Imageprograf PRO-300 model. I am thinking of returning it for a replacement. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

At this time, I recommend you reach out to Canon support for possible service/warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

sparko
Apprentice

Hi, Arthur, OK, got it. Thank you. I got it from Amazon and also thinking of returning it this week as it is within 30 day return period. Thank you for your response.

Announcements