cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICC Profile Issue with PIXMA PRO-200

starm
Apprentice

Hello Everyone,

This is my first time purchasing a Canon printer, with all my training, I've always had Epson printers but when considering buying my own printer for an upcoming event where we will be doing on-site printing and just my own test printing I thought I would switch to Canon since a lot of people have told me the nozzle clogging is less of an issue on the canon and I am not a tech person. I'm more of I learn what I need to know and I can do my own scanning and printing. 

I've already had a few issues with this printer I had to contact tech support since the drive I set it up with did not come with any icc profile. It took us an hour to properly set it up, and even then, I still can't do a head cleaning or nozzle check via my computer. I felt bad once i got the ICC profile i said thank and disconnected. I tried to do a test print. I always use ICC profiles. The intro box came with 5 Canon pro luster papers. I did one where the computer manages it, came out good. I did one with the Canon Pro Luster ICC profile and it came out horrible. 

I am feeling so frustrated and defeated.

Can anyone help out there with what I am doing wrong? I am considering returning this printer if I cant figure it out. 

Thanks ahead of time. 

Star

0 REPLIES 0
click here to view the gallery
Announcements