cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you set the margins so an 8x10 prints correctly?

Yolie67
Apprentice

I have a brand new Pro 100 printer and the first time i tried to print an 8x10 picture, the picture started 2" into the paper and then went the very edge of the paper. How do i correct that? I am on a MAC OSX.

~Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What software are you using? And what size and type paper. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi john,

I'm not running any sorfware. I'm just printing from iPhoto. 8X10 paper. When i print, the picture starts printing about 3 inches into the paper and then it runs off the other end of the paper.

Go into System Prefernces -> Printers & Scanners and check what version of the PRO-100 is installed. You don't want the Bonjour version. If that is the one delete that and click the plus symbol and wait until the IJ Printer version shows up and select that. It could take a few minutes. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks John.

I didn't see anything that said Bonjour until i clicked on "show printer web page. Then i saw it under "Air print settings" - Bonjour service name. So......do i have to delet this printer and reinstall? How do i reinstall and not get the Bonjour version?

Thanks for your help!

Delete Bonjour. Check the plus symbol and wait; could be several minutes. Wait for the IJ printer to show up and select that one.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"What software are you using?"

Yes, it will be a setting in your editing software.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Kfitz
Contributor

Select borderless option

Announcements