cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Matching Pro 300

GJS
Contributor

Hi; just finished setting a imagePROGRAF Pro 300 printer. When I select print in Lightroom Classic or Photoshop the print dialog box drop down does not include Color Matching. Only options are Media & Quality, Layout, Paper Handling, Cover Page and Watermark. Any idea how to add Color Matching? Thanks for any advice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Glad you are all set. You had the AirPrint driver installed instead of the IJ Series driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Are you on a Mac computer?

If so, did you install the IJ Series driver or are you using the AirPrint driver?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks for the response. I am on a Mac (Monterey 12.5.1). I've installed the PRO-300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.2.0.0 (Mac) from Canon's website. I'm not seeing any drivers with the names IJ Series or AirPrint?

What do you see when you go to Printers and Scanners in System Preferences. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

GJS
Contributor

I was able to figure it out from Canon's website. There is a page on the Knowledge Base about the wrong driver being installed. I installed the printer again according to the article and the print dialog box now shows color matching. Thanks again for your response. I appreciate it!

Glad you are all set. You had the AirPrint driver installed instead of the IJ Series driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

In case anyone else has this issue, here is the link to the article.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART180492

Announcements