cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon iPF670

jpdnm
Apprentice

I have been trying to print some images and was using Advanced Preview to view the image and print.  It worked briefly and then I started getting error messages that the advanced monitor crashed and they were sending the log to Apple.  Does anyone know how to get it to work again?  I cannot print from Photoshop without the system going to the monitor which then crashes.  Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jpdnm,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi jpdnm,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements