cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro-1000 ink issues

kristi-s83
Apprentice
I have now had 3 Canon pro-1000 with various issues over the years. I refill my carts with genuine Canon ink with minimal problems.

After performing a nozzle check the cyan was a red/brown colour, so I performed a clean for it to not go away. I printed some Cyan purge sheets which changed it from red/brown to purple.

I purchased a brand new pro-1000 on Tuesday and obviously everything was great printing wise, all auto checks were on. I performed a nozzle check at the end of the day to find the Cyan printout completely blank, again ran a few cleans and nothing. Printed purge sheets to get purple again. I bought and installed a new genuine Canon cart and started getting some good nozzle checks but with a few missing lines. Performed 2x clean 1x deep clean and 1x system clean as Canon suggests in their manual. After the system clean I ran a nozzle check to find all lines present, but the Cyan is purple?

It can't be an issue with compatible Cyan ink, as the cart installed today is genuine?
1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

New printer?

Issues right out of the box?

Call Canon.  1-800-423-2366 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements