cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro 1000 blue/green colour off

sallymason
Apprentice

I've got a Canon Pro 1000 printer and am working off a Mac via Lightroom.  I'm having problems printing images with blue/green or turquoise.  The blue/green colours do not print as I see them on my monitor.  What is turquoise on my screen prints blue.   My monitor is calibrated, I have completed a nozzle check, I have replaced all inks, I use the correct ICC profiles for the paper being used, I soft-proof before printing, but whatever I do, I cannot get an accurate colour representation.  I have attached two images - a turquoise wave shot from my monitor and the same image printed, which is blue.   I have sent previous images with turquoise seas to professional printers and they have come back perfect, but try as I may, I've been unable to print them successfully.  Would love some help trying to resolve this issue.Shot from the monitorShot from the monitorShot of printShot of print

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I would recommend contacting our phone support team for additional assistance. They can be reached by logging into your My Canon Account and going to your support options.

To create a Canon account, please click HERE to for the Canon Account page. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

JamesFarley
Apprentice

Hi Sally, 

I am having the exact same issue with my Canon Pro 1000. It is driving me mad. Have you had any luck resolving it? 

Cheers,

James

Announcements