cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pro-100 wireless function quit working

Runner67
Apprentice

my canon pro-100 just stopped working wirelessly, from my desk top, and lap top.
I did the reinstall, and reinstalled the latest driver from canon, still not working.
there have been no changes in either systems that would cause this.
I had no problems with the original wireless install, and it worked fine for about a year.
when i try to use the printer wielsessy i get a message to turn the printer on, or not found on wireless network

i get the same message when i do the reinstall with the usb cable. I can still print using the usb connection

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi Runner67!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using. (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

my operating systems desk top windows 8.1, laptop windows 7

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I will assume you have a wireless router?  Is it installed on the desktop?  The router is the problem. Maybe it has lost the IP address of the printer.  Reboot the router.  You may have to go inside it and check the IP address.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements