cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro 100 wrong colors

hleitch142
Apprentice

I am having issues with the print colors being wrong. I have tried many options that change or color matching that canon offers. The nozzles are clean and I am using the right printer ink as well. Pictures are all faded and the wrong color. By chance one picture will print appropriately, which it makes it frustrating. I paid a lot of money for this printer to not work and there is zero support help through canon or a person to talk to about this. I have changed the printer paper type, color matching, checked the nozzles for anything being wrong and it will not print the correct colors. The colors print off red or no red colors, and then will also print a faded off green color.... All printer ink has been changed and there are none in Low supply. 

Please help...

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi hleitchh142,

To speak or chat with a technical support representative, please go to this web site to create a My Canon account:

https://myprofile.americas.canon.com/us/

Once your account is created and your PIXMA PRO-100 is added, please click on the Service & Support link in the menu on the left side.

Next, click the red "Get Service & Support" button to the right of your PIXMA PRO-100.

Scroll down the page and click either the Phone Support or Chat Support button to contact a technical support representative.

In regards to your PIXMA PRO-100, please load plain paper in your printer and turn your printer on.

Please press and hold the RESUME button until the power light blinks white twice, then let go of the button

The RESUME button is the middle button on your PIXMA PRO-100.

Please compare your printout with the example below.

Does your nozzle check print correctly?

PRO100 Nozzle Check.jpg

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

It is important to know what software you are using? It is also important to know how you are telling the Pro-100 to print. What OS your computer has. Keep in mind it just might be doing exactly what you are telling it to.

It could be as simple as your monitor is set too bright and you judge your settings from that. I would adjust the contrast/brightness and very importantly the grayscale of your monitor. Windows had a tool on the desktop "Display Settings" where you can do just that. Mac probably has it also. Mac's can pose a particular problem with correct OS per print driver. You need to ask a true Mac person about that.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements