cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA PRO-200 Double Sided Printing and Paper Weights -

kierayre
Apprentice

Hello. I am a creative director for events and do a lot of invitations.  Sometimes the parties I do require only a handful of invites 25? and I am printing 100 or 250 minimum at the printer. (I am a wholesale print broker).  This can be costly, and I was wondering about printing full-colour invitations on thicker paper, card stock, AND printing on both sides. 

I DO NOT WANT THE PRINTER TO PRINT BOTH SIDES AT ONCE (I already have a regular printer that does that), but instead, I want to, for example, print a dinner menu for a party of 8 in large format, which is double sided. Can I print one side and then rerun the paper ( I can wait to dry if necessary ) so I can also print on the back? Would it be possible with this printer? It looks fantastic, but I have a specific use case that would save me the cost of the printer in 1 event. Thank you for your assistance. I poked around and could not find anywhere. 

Also what cardstock paperweights have you had success with? 90, 98, 110 etc? 

Best,

Anthony

3 REPLIES 3

Britteny
Enthusiast

Hi Anthony!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using a Macbook 13.4.1 Ventura

Hi,

This printer can be set to print one side only and then you can turn the paper around to print on the other side when ready.

For more information about this printer to make sure it suits your needs before purchasing,  please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays. They will be happy to assist you further with finding a printer that works best for you. 

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements