cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get Pixma Pro 100 to print deep blacks

KiwiBird
Contributor

What settings am I supposed to use when printing from photoshop? I so far have only been printing black and white documents with some artwork thats also black and white (sketchy with no grdients yet), but it seems the blacks are washed out and not completely black.

Some things though:

-I am only printing on regular computer paper at the moment

-the ink in my printer is about 1 year old (or older depending on how long this one was sitting there before being purchased)

-I don't know what printing profile to use so I just have it as "let printer manage colors" for the settingm so I would like to have help choosing the correct profile for regular paper

Anyone have any suggestions what I can do? I have another printer thats really old but still works, it prints nice deep blacks since I put new ink in it so I don't think its the printer choosing colors thing, so what is causing it? The old ink? IS that what happens to ink if its a bit old? Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi KiwiBird,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements