cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I repair my Pro-100?

Mocnrief
Contributor

I plastic pen cap fell into my printer.  I pulled it out from beneath the roller.  I then proceeding (foolishly) to pull a sheet of 13 x 19 paper out toward me from under the roller.   This piece fell out.  What is it? Can i put it back in myself?IMG_2464.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mocnrief
Contributor

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  That part I posted is not a Pixma Pro-100 part.  It is the spool of a Scotch Tape dispenser that my grandson had disassembled about the time I was extracting the pen cap from the roller. The printer works fine.   Sorry to cause the scratching of heads of those who read my plea.  Had my wife not figured out what the "part" actually was I would have spent another day trying to locate a repair facility.  What's with Canon?  All I wanted was to find a place that would repair my beloved Pro-100.  I had to re-register and wait wait wait on the telephone for the human being that never showed up.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Mocnrief
Contributor

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.  That part I posted is not a Pixma Pro-100 part.  It is the spool of a Scotch Tape dispenser that my grandson had disassembled about the time I was extracting the pen cap from the roller. The printer works fine.   Sorry to cause the scratching of heads of those who read my plea.  Had my wife not figured out what the "part" actually was I would have spent another day trying to locate a repair facility.  What's with Canon?  All I wanted was to find a place that would repair my beloved Pro-100.  I had to re-register and wait wait wait on the telephone for the human being that never showed up.   

Announcements