cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRunner Advance DX 527iF Multiple/Split SCAN

hanaba
Apprentice

Hello, 

I need to efficiently scan 30-50 invoices daily. Each invoice has a packing list, a picking list, and 2 acknowledgements attached. In total that's 8-10 pages for each invoice. There is a red stamp at the beginning of each invoice reading EMAILED - Month Date Year. Is there a way I can (1) scan the whole rim-worth of papers (invoices with their respective packing list, picking list, and acknowledgements) all at once using the "Job Build" function but (2) have the copier recognize the red stamp at the beginning of each invoice and (3) scan-to-email me each of the invoices and their respective attachments as individual files?

Thank you, 

hanaba 

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, hanaba!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Thank you!

Announcements