cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER Advance C256i Cannot access anything after trying to setup Wireless LAN

moh97
Apprentice

Hello, we have an imageRUNNER Advance C256i in our office, we weren't able to succesfully connect the printer to a wired router, so we were trying to setup a wireless LAN connection and given we weren't very familiar with the options we kinda soft locked the system with a message that says "Access point connection error. Check Wireless LAN Information."

Now the Settings/Registration button doesn't work and we can't do anything since we didn't setup the wireless LAN correctly. Can anyone help me reset the settings or fix it? We cannot access the settings menu given that the Settings/Registration doesn't work and the only thing that shows up is a small loading icon that goes on forever.

1 REPLY 1

James_C

Hi Moh97,

If you have questions about your imageRUNNER ADVANCE, your authorized Canon dealer has answers. Be sure to get in touch with them or visit https://canon.us/cj3d to find a dealer in your area.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements