cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3520i Dirty Printouts

Samil
Apprentice

Hello Guys,

I have a Canon Image Runner ADV C3520i and recently I started getting dirty printouts for colored copies. As a routine, I replaced the drum units of the affected colors and the problem clear for half a day. 

The problem re-appeared on the same color cyan with 8 straight cyan lines (streaks/stripes) on the colored printouts. For black the print outs are clean.

Things Tried already:

1. Tried replacing the cyan drum units.

2. Tried replacing new cyan toner cartridge.

3. Tried cleaning the paper transfer/delivery belt.

4. Tried cleaning the fixing unit, even replacing it.

5. Tried changing the papers.

What else can I do to fix this problem because it is giving me migraines🤕This is a sample image attached to see the effect.This is a sample image attached to see the effect.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Samil!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements