cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF iPF670E Drivers

woodshop
Apprentice

Hello Everyone

I got Canon printer IPF670E as a gift . I will use to print blueprints on that . I went to canon website to download drivers but there are so many that to be honest i dont know which one i should download . I have plans on pdf and i would like to print them 24x36 . If anybody can help by telling which driver/software i should download to start printing plans from pdf files i will appreciate that .

Thank You

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, woodshop!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi!

Thank you for the response .

So i am using windows 11 64x . I work at the wood shop . Before blueprints were printing by third party and now since we have that plotter i would like to use but ive never done it before. Most of the time i receive plans in pdf and i would like to print them 24x36 for scalling , Please let me know if you need some more infomation 

Hi woodshop,

Please use this link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imageprograf-ipf670e

Once on that page, please click on Downloads at the top and then Software & Drivers.

To install your imagePROGRAF iPF670E on your Windows 11 computer, please click the Download button to the right of "iPF670Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.91 for Windows x64".

When the download is complete, please open your Downloads folder and double click "iPF670Series-Drv-Win64-491.exe" to begin the installation of your imagePROGRAF iPF670E on your computer.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
click here to view the gallery
Announcements