cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF TC-20: NOT printing in color anymore, ink full, no error messages

LCARON
Apprentice

Please help! I am a teacher, and I purchased the TC-20 to print posters at home for my classroom.  Ive had the printer for a little more than a year with minimal issues besides some colors being off and some feed/jamming.  I tried to print yesterday and no colors are printing, only B&W. I have used the "clean printer heads' function and done test patterns 5x with no success.  I did 2 deep cleans and printed the test pattern- still no color.  I even made sure the software was up to date and printer heads were aligned. Nothing is working.  PLEASE HELP! I need this for work and I don't know what to do bc they don't seem to offer service visits and the call center is "closed" each time I've tried it.  There seems to be no customer service online at all.  I spent close to a thousand dollars on this and Im getting ZERO support.  Someone please help!  #imagePROGRAF TC-20

1 REPLY 1

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Announcements