cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble finding Windows 11 driver for imagePRESS LITE C165

SOBC
Apprentice

I'm at the page https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imagepress-lite-c165 trying to download the driver. I select Windows 11 and try to download iPR_Svr_E9000_PS_V1.04_FD7.01.zip. However, this gives me the Mac driver, not the Windows 11 driver. I've done this from multiple computers, same result. It appears you have the wrong driver in the download. If I choose Windows 10 x64, this driver isn't listed. All that I can find there are drivers listed as Generic. The description of the driver I'm trying to download is:

File Description

imagePRESS Server E9000 v1.04 PostScript Driver for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems. This driver supports Windows Server 2022/2019/2016/2012R2/2008R2 and Windows 7/Win 8.1/Win 10/Win 11

So, it should be the correct driver. Also, since it's also listed as a Windows 10 driver, why doesn't it show when I select Windows 10 as my OS?

The reason I'm trying to download this is because when I downloaded the driver from the C165 itself, the Printing Option dialog is not sizable and it's so tiny that it's useless. I was hoping for a newer driver that works better under Windows 11.

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, SOBC!

While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imagePRESS series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

SOBC
Apprentice

Danny, thanks. However, if you'll at least pass on to the web folks the information about the bad download that will probably help me and many others.

Announcements