cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac printing to ImagePrograf TM-305, Arch-D prints 36" x 36"

Redundant
Apprentice

I am the only Mac user in an office of Windows users. We use a ImagePrograf TM-305. When I print from PDF to Arch-D, 36" wide x 24" high, no matter whether I print in Portrait or Landscape, it prints 36" x 36". The image prints in portrait with the wasted 12" on the left side of the print. Obviously, this is a waste of paper but also make the prints awkward and I either have to go to the trouble of cutting off the excess manually, or folding, etc. I have downloaded all the latest drivers.

Any suggestions how to resolve? Thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Redundant
Apprentice

With the help of another post, similar to the problem I have, I solved the problem. I set up a custom size print, 36 x 24 in. It worked without excess paper. Now I just have to make sure my scales are correct, which may require adjustments on the borders. But, largely, I am very pleased.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Redundant
Apprentice

With the help of another post, similar to the problem I have, I solved the problem. I set up a custom size print, 36 x 24 in. It worked without excess paper. Now I just have to make sure my scales are correct, which may require adjustments on the borders. But, largely, I am very pleased.

Announcements