cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a tool to automate changing LDAP login information on multiple printers at once

Haris
Apprentice

Rather than manually logging into each separate printers' admin webpage and then changing LDAP log in information when the password eventually expires, is there simple tool/script that could be set up for each printer? I'm keeping it generic because there are multiple models from differing companies as well.

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Haris!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model(s) you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I'm looking for a solution that isn't manufacturer/model specific. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This advice is for Canon Products.    You can look at uniFlow or Imageware.  I haven't used them, but one or the other might help.

Print Management Solutions | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

imageWARE Enterprise Management Console (canon.com)

I am not aware of a single solution that can interface with multiple vendors.  This might present a challenge for you.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thx, so far the closest thing I've found is a freeware scripting language https://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit/ 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Afraid all I have is related to > Canon.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

click here to view the gallery
Announcements