cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IR Advance 9270

michaelmaxey43
Apprentice

I am having trouble printing to this unit. I have Big Sur installed, the latest Universal driver and the driver seems to have installed correctly. Once the printer is added and a test print is sent or any print for that matter, I receive a "Printer is busy" notice. It is not busy. I watch the file in the print question and it processes and then gives the message at the end. I can remote to the web interface and interrogate the printer for info just fine but can not print.

HELP!

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This is what I found.  Correct driver for Big Sur is UFRII_v10.19.9_Mac.zip

It includes the following release notes

UFRII v10.19.10 Printer Driver for Mac OS X supports; Mac OS X v10.10.5 to v10.11.6 / Mac OS X v10.12 to v10.15.7 / Mac OS X v11.0 to v12.0.1 (Intel & M1).
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have installed a prior version of the printer driver, after installing the new version of the printer driver, delete and reinstall the printer in [Print & Fax] or [Print & Scan] of [System Preferences].

There appears to be a discrepancy.  Driver listed is v10.19.9, but the release note starts with v10.19.10.   

Still might be worth trying the fix.  If that doesn't work, you'll need to contact your dealer.  IR products are supported through Canon's Dealer Network.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I am sorry to say it did not work. I've reached out to our Canon dealer for help. So far no solution.

Announcements